Kevin Clingan is a native-born Houstonian and graduated from Texas Tech University in 2006 with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a minor in Business. Kevin started his career with a cross-country marketing campaign representing BMW and Susan G Komen for the Cure. At the end of 2007, the campaign had traveled across the United States and raised over one million dollars to fight breast cancer. In 2008, he moved to Munich, Germany to focus on improving his German comprehension as well as educating visitors about the country’s light and dark history. At the end of 2014, Kevin moved back to his hometown and joined MassMutual Texas Gulf Coast. He is an Investment Advisor Representative and currently holds the Series 7 and 66 securities licenses, in addition to the Life and Health Insurance licenses.
Kevin’s collaborative approach, knowledge, and experience, assists individuals, families and business owners address important financial decisions, such as:
- How will I pay for children’s education?
- How would my business survive if I were unable to run it?
- How can I create a self-made pension from my 401(k) plan at work?
- Is my investment strategy appropriate for my goals and risk tolerance?
- How can diversification be used to manage risk?
- What can I do to minimize the effects of inflation on my portfolio?
- How much money do I need to save before I can stop working?
- When I retire, will I be able to maintain my current standard of living?
- Will I outlive my retirement savings?
- How will my Social Security benefit affect my retirement?
- How will changes in healthcare affect my family when I stop working?
- How would I pay for nursing home services for me or my loved ones?
- How can I protect the legacy I leave behind to my family and my community?
Kevin is actively involved in serving his community, as he received his Eagle Scout award in 1999. He is also an officer at his Masonic Lodge, Holland #1 A.F. & A.M, which is an active member of the Arabia Shrine temple and Houston Scottish Rite.
- Insurance Strategies
- Business Owners
- Investment Strategies (Reg. Reps Only)
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck