Allan D. Lebiga
Allan D. Lebiga graduated from National University in Manila, Philippines in 1981 with a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering. He started his career as a Junior Civil Engineer involved in design, planning and project control of various turnkey projects. He worked as a project civil engineer in Kuwait with a U.S.-based contractor in the modernization of the country’s biggest refinery.
Allan began his career in financial services after he immigrated to Canada in 1990, when he joined Richardson Greenshields, a broker-dealer firm in Toronto. He later moved to Houston and worked at JPMorgan Chase Securities Capital Markets, where he assisted brokers in securities trading and settlements. He joined MetLife in 2002 and has been a consistently successful producer since. Allan has consecutively qualified for the Million Dollar Round Table (2013 - present) and Leaders Conference (2013 - 2016, 2018) a top company honor. Allan currently holds Securities Licenses Series 7, 65, 6, and 63 in addition to the Life, Health and Accident Insurance license for the states of Texas, California, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, New York and New Jersey.
He has the knowledge and resources to work with individuals and business owners on a broad range of insurance and financial issues. Common questions he assists with are as follows:
- Will I have enough money to retire comfortably?
- How will I pay for my children’s education?
- What would happen to my family if I could no longer work?
- Would my family be able to maintain our lifestyle if something happened to me?
- How would I pay for long-term care services if I needed them?
- Would my business survive if I were unable to run it?
- How do I keep and reward my key employees?
- How will I increase and protect my net worth?
Allan is involved in several organizations in the community including the People Caring for the Community, Inc. where he is a legacy member, board of director, West Visayan Council of Houston and usher at the Saint Helen Catholic Church. He currently resides in Pearland, TX with his wife, Eva, who is a registered nurse at the Houston Methodist Hospital, and his children Alynn, Elise, and Alec.
- Insurance Strategies
- Business Owners
- Investment Strategies (Reg. Reps Only)
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck