Scott J. FrancisCLF®
Financial Services Representative, Managing Sales Director
Scott Francis has over thirty-four years of experience in the financial services industry. While studying Philosophy & Anthropology at Cal State University in Hayward, California, he began his career as a gymnastics coach and business owner. Seeing the need of business owners, Scott transitioned to the financial services industry and has worked at MetLife, now MassMutual Texas Gulf Coast, for over 33 years. He has held various upper management positions and has been a Houston resident for over 20 years. Scott is a Managing Sales Director, Financial Services Representative, and currently holds the Series 6, 7, 63, 24, and 26 licenses.
Scott’s philosophy is to live life to the fullest. Helping clients find the right plan that allows them to live in the present and properly plan for the future is a key element for him. He believes having the right type of life insurance provides for a person and for the people they love.
Scott specializes in finding and combining plans and riders to allow the greatest flexibility to protect his clients and their beneficiaries throughout their youth and prime. He includes a focus on planning as they approach the later years when outside help may or may not be required. Scott’s success comes from working hard to help people define and find the coverage they need, whether it is the flexibility to build wealth, improve tax treatment, allow for long term care options, or provide for family.
Scott’s knowledge and experience in assisting individuals, business owners, and families make important financial decisions through a collaborative approach, enables him to address questions such as:
- What would happen to your family if something happened to you, and how would they be affected financially?
- Do you know how much life insurance you need right now, and how the need will change 10 or 20 years from now?
- How do you plan on addressing long-term care needs you may have in the future?
- Are you saving enough for retirement and are you saving it in the best places for your family tax implications?
- Do your parents have long term care coverage-what is the family plan as they age?
- If your children plan to care for you later in life, how will they pay for their out of pocket expenses to provide the care?
In his spare time Scott enjoys gardening, cooking, wine-making and spending time with his daughter.